ReyShizz

Under to Aboveground Hip-Hop Music::..
About


Have you turned on your radio lately and thought, "How da f**k this get put on the air?" Or "This guy has to be the whackest MC I have ever heard." If you have, I feel your pain. Read more...


Subscribe


If you feelin the site, enter your email address below and get notified whenever its updated.




Favorites


Grab The Mic
About Me
Hip Hop Blog
Sohh
Hip Hop Site
Out Tha Bocks
Hip Hop Havoc
Ohhla
nufffGigs

Search

Web reyshizz.blogspot.com
Powered by Google

Most Recent

Archives

About this site

Have you turned on your radio lately and thought, "How da f**K this get put on the air?" Or "This guy has to be the whackest MC I have ever heard." If you have, I feel your pain. I've been going through it for a while and have decided to do something about it.

This site is devoted to looking at the hip hop industry, through untainted eyes, and keeping an ear to the ground, listening to rap music with a lyrical mind. I basically want to reveal Da Real Hip Hop under all the garbage that’s corrupting the air waves.

In the process of doing that, I will also be delivering hip-hop news about whats going on in the industry.

Posted on

4 Comment(s):
  1. From Anonymous Anonymous at 3:18 PM
    Hey so, what happened to the update.
     
  2. From Anonymous Anonymous at 1:03 AM
    Wuddup,Im a young MC comin up but like u say i need that lil push for my talent to corrupt da airwaves.I got a couple tracks already out an in da middle of developing a new cd called"quicksand".The idead came from my name being Sand man wich my boyz gave me cause all i eva do is sleep unless im spittin rhymes.Links me up an keep da up dates comin,let me know if i got wut it takes to be in the come up.
     
  3. From Anonymous Anonymous at 1:12 AM
    Yo wuddup dis is DJ Profecy Sandmans DJ,i know hes got da flow an skills to make a grown man cry an make ur knees quak or just throw da illest rhymes ur way.Give me a shout at shortys2666@hotmail.com an ill send u some phat beats an sandman on early tracks.Keep da dope site comin its makin a difference for da MCs comin up an producers.Pz.
     
  4. From Blogger SoakingNKnowledge at 1:33 PM
    Glad someone is keeping their ear to streetz Hip Hop Ain't on the Radio lol thanks for this blog we need more like this :)

    Best Wishes Always,
    Marenda
     
Post a Comment
Copyright © 2005-2006. reyShizz is powered by Blogger.