ReyShizz

Under to Aboveground Hip-Hop Music::..
About


Have you turned on your radio lately and thought, "How da f**k this get put on the air?" Or "This guy has to be the whackest MC I have ever heard." If you have, I feel your pain. Read more...


Subscribe


If you feelin the site, enter your email address below and get notified whenever its updated.




Favorites


Grab The Mic
About Me
Hip Hop Blog
Sohh
Hip Hop Site
Out Tha Bocks
Hip Hop Havoc
Ohhla
nufffGigs

Search

Web reyshizz.blogspot.com
Powered by Google

Most Recent

Archives

NJIT Does it BIG...

For those that know and for those that dont know... I go to NJIT and i got to represent for real... I'm back in school now and I'm feelin like most of you are feelin that are back at school... Before things get too hectic Imma enjoy myself at every back to school party... this week i went to two parties back to back and both of them was in my hood... BRICK CITY... aka Newark... on Thursday I was at Rutgers Newark and on Friday right here at NJIT....

njit_party

that picture right there shows you how I saw the party... it was all a blur for real nah mean... shhh dont tell no body... anyways... i got to big up that dude that kept both those parties rocking DJ Wallah... he's in the picture below on the right... You might have seen him on BET The Basement a couple of time and on Friday night he was at NJIT killin it...


dj_wallah


For the most part I think the party was aight... if you was there too let me know what you thought about it... was it good? bad? was the chicks aight... how many numbers did you get? (I got one but I dont call, I do it for the love of the game now a days)... reyshizz in and out....

Posted on

4 Comment(s):
  1. From Anonymous Anonymous at 2:16 AM
    yo dat shit was hott son... imma be at njit is bring they name back... imma be at the one next week too....
     
  2. From Anonymous Anonymous at 2:17 AM
    yo this Sam i was at that party it was straight! NJIT doin it big u already kno this
     
  3. From Blogger rey_shizz at 2:21 AM
    word up sam... yo killa u need to make sense a little bit... you need to slow down when you typing son...
     
  4. From Anonymous Anonymous at 1:27 PM
    YO DJ WALLAH U DID UR THING AT THAT MINI JIM JONES CONCERT ON SATURDAY...I HOPE U GONNA DO UR THING AT THE NEXT JUMP OFF OCT. 8 RIGHT??
     
Post a Comment
Copyright © 2005-2006. reyShizz is powered by Blogger.