ReyShizz

Under to Aboveground Hip-Hop Music::..
About


Have you turned on your radio lately and thought, "How da f**k this get put on the air?" Or "This guy has to be the whackest MC I have ever heard." If you have, I feel your pain. Read more...


Subscribe


If you feelin the site, enter your email address below and get notified whenever its updated.




Favorites


Grab The Mic
About Me
Hip Hop Blog
Sohh
Hip Hop Site
Out Tha Bocks
Hip Hop Havoc
Ohhla
nufffGigs

Search

Web reyshizz.blogspot.com
Powered by Google

Most Recent

Archives

Beanie Sigel... Rocafella or Dame Dash Music Group

"Beanie Sigel was acquitted of attempted murder..." Beans just got out of doing a bid for gun possession charges. Now On monday they had him in trial for attempted murder. "How they gon' charge me for attempt, disrespecting my aim..."- Beanie Sigel. Beans is one of those rap cats that can't leave the hood alone and the hood loves him for it. Why is it that when rap figures go to jail their popularity increases? For example, Lil' Kim is in jail now and it seems to have revived her rap career...
... Back to Beans... is he on Rocafella or Dame Dash Music Group? In the November issue of XXL mag his says, "Right now I'm not with Damon Dash Music Group and I'm not with Roc-A-Fella Records. I'd rather back away and try to help my friends. Like, even if they could never get together on the business side of things, just the relationship," Beanie told XXL. "I was hurting. Jay and Dame come to court for me, and when I see them and how they mingle, they never really did. It was like fake handshakes and all that. I'm looking, like, 'What the fuck is going on?" It Seems that the philly rapper is coolin out for a while before he jumps back in the game...

oh yeah... The B.coming is somethign serious you need to get that...

Posted on

0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment
Copyright © 2005-2006. reyShizz is powered by Blogger.