ReyShizz

Under to Aboveground Hip-Hop Music::..
About


Have you turned on your radio lately and thought, "How da f**k this get put on the air?" Or "This guy has to be the whackest MC I have ever heard." If you have, I feel your pain. Read more...


Subscribe


If you feelin the site, enter your email address below and get notified whenever its updated.




Favorites


Grab The Mic
About Me
Hip Hop Blog
Sohh
Hip Hop Site
Out Tha Bocks
Hip Hop Havoc
Ohhla
nufffGigs

Search

Web reyshizz.blogspot.com
Powered by Google

Most Recent

Archives

The "I Am Not a Rapper" T-shirt...


The first time I saw the "I'm Not a Rapper" t-shirts I felt some type of way about them. For some reason I took offense to it. I think the main reason I have a problem with it is because most of society see being a rapper as negative. So when black people wear that t-shirt I think they're saying "I'm black but I'm not negative." I see a rapper as being a talented individual that has a way with words to make anybody listening to it feel what they are saying. So why wouldn't you want to be that? And why the hell does it cost $34.99 for this t-shirt.

Posted on

6 Comment(s):
  1. From Blogger Scarletizm at 2:27 PM
    haha I'd never seen that but its pretty funny, I think.

    I kinda took it as... "every black guy is not a rapper". But I guess everyone will look at things differently.
     
  2. From Anonymous Anonymous at 7:07 PM
    Your a fuckin retart yo get a life thats not even what the shirt means u fuckin idiot..it means im not fake liek you other rappers...im real...i dont rap..fuckin fagget
     
  3. From Anonymous Anonymous at 9:12 PM
    Yes i have to agree with the anonymous guy and plus the first time i saw the shirt The Game was wearing it (Punk'd) so yea your wrong man
     
  4. From Anonymous Anonymous at 9:46 PM
    Actually its from a jay-z line:
    "im not a rapper, just a hustler that raps good" something like that
     
  5. From Anonymous Anonymous at 5:35 PM
    im the one who wrote comment 2...and the person who wrote comment 4 is exactly right.. thats what i was trynna say
     
  6. From Anonymous Anonymous at 9:56 PM
    dude lighten up. It's a damn t-shirt. This guy makes a joke and you lose your mind. Quit flexing your e-peen. That's pussy shit. Talk hard to peoples faces. Talkin hard online don't mean shit.
     
Post a Comment
Copyright © 2005-2006. reyShizz is powered by Blogger.