ReyShizz

Under to Aboveground Hip-Hop Music::..
About


Have you turned on your radio lately and thought, "How da f**k this get put on the air?" Or "This guy has to be the whackest MC I have ever heard." If you have, I feel your pain. Read more...


Subscribe


If you feelin the site, enter your email address below and get notified whenever its updated.




Favorites


Grab The Mic
About Me
Hip Hop Blog
Sohh
Hip Hop Site
Out Tha Bocks
Hip Hop Havoc
Ohhla
nufffGigs

Search

Web reyshizz.blogspot.com
Powered by Google

Most Recent

Archives

Ten Places You Will NOT Meet Wifey

1) In the club
2 In the buffet line
3) At the strip club
4) Workin at the grocery store.
5) On the unemployment line
6) On facebook
7) Anywhere in the 973 radius
8) Anyplace after 11 o'cklock
9) At the doctors.
10) In the hood

Any comments?

(Submitted by BigDizzy14)

Posted on

4 Comment(s):
  1. From Anonymous Anonymous at 1:52 PM
    Yes, Reyshizz, ur mostly right... but whats good with the 973 radius comment... i think im offended... maybe the guys who find women at these places should be a little more selective and raise their standards a little higher at the above listed places (except maybe the unemployment line) and he wont keep going home with the numbers of Ms. Slut, Ms. Birdbrain, Ms. Baby Mama and the rest of em. I am proud to say that i dont frequent the above listed places (except maybe facebook) but if im at any of em... im a fair catch and someone to take home to mommy.
    -Offended 973 resident
     
  2. From Blogger rey_shizz at 2:41 PM
    Dear Ms. Offended 973 resident I'm sorry to hear that you were hurt by my comments but you have to realize what your female neighbors are up to. And since we do live in a democracy I feel that majority rules. I'm sure there some good ones, as you claim to be, but they're slim to none. I just call it like a see it.
     
  3. From Anonymous Anonymous at 12:13 AM
    I cant believe you would disrespect the 973 area. I am a proud native of the Weequahic section of Newark and i am the Woman that you would/should bring home to momma. I know it is a lot of females giving us a bad name but dont forget to rep for the ladies that are doin what they are suppose to be doin.
    from jazo (St.Pat's 01)
     
  4. From Anonymous Anonymous at 2:27 AM
    Has anyone ever heard the quote "Better Safe Than Sorry"? Of course we have. Has any one tuned into bet lately, this whole HIV pandemic? Now being that you cannot just look at someone who has this virus, I am sure I speak for everyone when I say I would rather be safe. “I know it is a lot of females giving us a bad name"... it is alot?! Knowing that there is a lot, why would someone wanna take that chance, I would rather find some good stuff where the percentile of infected sistas is a lil lower. Sure you can't help the fact that ur live in this are but the rates happen to be ridiculous. So people who wanna be "SAFE" stray away from this area, “SORRY", many are offended. You might wanna consider outsourcing also.

    * Smart fellow from the area
     
Post a Comment
Copyright © 2005-2006. reyShizz is powered by Blogger.