ReyShizz

Under to Aboveground Hip-Hop Music::..
About


Have you turned on your radio lately and thought, "How da f**k this get put on the air?" Or "This guy has to be the whackest MC I have ever heard." If you have, I feel your pain. Read more...


Subscribe


If you feelin the site, enter your email address below and get notified whenever its updated.




Favorites


Grab The Mic
About Me
Hip Hop Blog
Sohh
Hip Hop Site
Out Tha Bocks
Hip Hop Havoc
Ohhla
nufffGigs

Search

Web reyshizz.blogspot.com
Powered by Google

Most Recent

Archives

Top Ten of Top Tens

Over the next couple of days, weeks, and months I will be posting different top ten lists on topics of hip-hop. The topics that I have came up with so far are as follows (in no particular order):

Top ten...
-Artist out right now
-Reasons to stop being a hater
-Places you will NOT meet wifey
-Online communities
-Hip Hop Web sites
-Models in the industry
-R&B Artists
-Things to buy for christmas
-Verses in the 2000's
-Songs in the 2000's
-Album in the 2000's


I am open to suggestions and ideas for more top ten list. I don't mind adding to or replacing items from the list as long as I haven't already began working on it. Leave a comment on the page to post your suggestions. To compile these lists, I will be collaborating with my network of experts so it should be something to look forward to.

Posted on

0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment
Copyright © 2005-2006. reyShizz is powered by Blogger.